It is time to say good bye to the old year of 2008, and it is also time to welcome in the new year of 2009! I'm looking forward to a very prosperous 2009. Speaking of starting the year right, i'm one of the many fellows who vow to keep a New Year’s Resolution. Perhaps this is because i believe in changes and new chances as the year draws to a close. A fresh start and a clean slate is what everybody needs. With a New Year Resolution, i hope to have better luck in 2009. Looking back 2008, i realised dat i din really hit my target, wat i had set for the entire 2008. =.=
Okay, I should set my targets before welcoming my lovely 2009...
1. Study and strive hard for my studies, no last minute assignments and studies, less watching movies and surfing internet
2. Brush up my english, read more english newspapers
3. Be more thrifty and save more money, less shopping
4. Change my bad temper, be nice to everyone and be generous and forgivable
5. Learn cooking and do housechores
HAppy new year to everyone!!I can't wait for chinese new year...
I had a great time wif my friends during new year eve...will be updated soon...=)
The one and only; (Jane)
what say you?